Wednesday, September 26, 2012

25w1d Baby Shower and Pregnancy Blues

This past weekend, My hubby and I went to my hometown for our babyshower. It was such a great time and I loved seeing my family and friends. We received a lot of clothing, blankets, etc as well as the Duo Glider Stroller, baby monitor, and 2 Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleepers. We are now planning the Shower for the area where we currently live. My best friend and sister are helping me. The theme will be Autumn :)  I am looking forward to this.

I guess I am entering the more uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. Trying to get comfortable enough to sleep is definitely a challenge. Then when I can sleep, I randomly wake up at like 2 am sometimes to use the bathroom and sometimes for no reason at all. I am exhausted and my hands are tingling. I am also breathless a lot more than normal. Yesterday, the babies were moving non-stop all day. I feel their kicks getting stronger. It felt like a mini earthquake in my belly. That is a blessing.

My discomfort is affecting my mood. Because I'm tired, I dont smile unless I feel forced. My patience is very small and I'll cry at the drop of a dime.

Although this situation sucks right now. It'll be worth it the day I see their beautiful faces. I am praying and claiming that I will carry them until full term and they will be healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment