Thursday, September 6, 2012

22wks 2days preg with Twins

I went to the perinatologist Tuesday and he noted that he is 85% sure that baby B is indeed a girl meaning that they are indeed fraternal. This is great because that means that none of my hard work was done in vain. I am sooo grateful to have a healthy pregnancy. I am praying that I can carry them to full term. They are still moving like crazy which I am starting to get used to. The main issue I''ve been having is heartburn and difficulty sleeping. A few nights ago I woke up at 4am (I dont know why) and was not able to go back to sleep. It sucked because I was exhausted that whole day.

On another note I decided to change my regular OB. This is the 4th time I'm switching and I'm hoping I won't have to do so again. I liked my last OB but she was just too inexperienced with twin pregnancies and relied heavily on recommendations from the perinatologist for my care, which is okay; however, I would prefer to have an OB with more experience in addition to my perinatologist.

I am definitely growing into my pregnancy. I've gained 26 pounds and 7 inches on my abdomen. I am currently 41 inches (measured from my back to belly button). It looks like I'm forming the infamous watermelon belly (yikes!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment