Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My First Henna and Indigo Experiment!

I’ve finally purchased my henna and indigo! I purchased 1 pound of henna and 3.5 oz of Indigo powder from Amazon. My plan is to mix the henna tonight, apply the henna tommorrow night before I go to bed, rinse out the henna Friday morning and apply the indigo.
My henna recipe is as follows:
Steep 1 bagof Indian Spice Yogi Tea and 1 bag of green tea in 2 cups of boiling distilled/RO water. Chill the tea for 15 minutes in the freezer to knock off the heat.
Stir the tea in about 1.5 cups of henna powder. Add two caps full of Organic/Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
Add a tablesppon of egg whites (I would add more but I just did an egg treatment a few days ago…)
Add a teaspoon of Rosemary leaves and a dab of ginger powder(to help neutralize the smell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment