Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mono/Di Twins...my Dilemma

I went to the doctor's today and she said that it appears that my twins are mono/di which means that they are most likely identical. This annoys me because I just did a fancy video, announcing my boy/girl twin pregnancy. Also, my baby shower is 3 weeks away and everyone thinks that Im having boy/girl twins. There is still a slight probability that the placentas fused together. This would increase the likelihood of my having fraternal boy/girl twins. My regular OB did an u/s today and is completely certain that baby A is a boy and baby B had its legs crossed. I have another formal ultrasound scheduled next tuesday before my first appointment with my high-risk doctor. I seriously do not feel like having to tell everyone that we are now having 2 boys and re-doing my registry. My fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment