Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Natural- Anyone?












Well for a few months I had been flirting with the idea of going natural...

However, my hubby was opposed to the idea. A few of my close friends are natural and they had been trying to convince me to go natural... but my excuse was I would need my hubby's support...Well, recently out of the blue my hubby says, "I like the idea of you going natural and just using a hot comb to straighten your hair".......WHAT?! Now what will be my excuse?

I think the truth of the matter is that I know how lazy I am with my hair and the thought of going natural is quite intimidating.....

2 comments:

  1. I go back and forth with this idea all the time. I know that I'll transition at some point in my life, but I want to enjoy goal-length relaxed hair for awhile. I stretched for 26 wks without braids or weaves and it was quite tedious. Not hard, but time consuming and it required a lot of patience. I'm sure you'll transition when your ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean, ive also considered but worried about being proactive all the time with my hair. My advice would be to be to train yourself to become this way with your relaxed hair so that its a 'habit' by the time you're natural.

    ReplyDelete