Tuesday, July 24, 2012

16 Week Check In

Lately I've been feeling really tired. I've been sleeping a lot and not just a light nap. I'll go to sleep and be in stage 4 quickly. However, strangely, I wake up 2 or 3 times during the night to use the bathroom. I also wake up every once in a while to a mean leg cramp ouch! On another note, I now feel my babies moving and it is the best feeling ever.

I'm pretty sure my OB's office is annoyed with me because I think I switched doctors 3 times since I've been pregnant. I really want to ensure that I have the best doctor for my twins and they wont refer me to a high risk doctor because there is nothing wrong. I think that reasoning sucks because twin pregnancies are naturally considered high risk. Next year i am switching health plans.

Yesterday, I was bored at work and decided to humor myself. The security guard came over and asked me "So when is your baby due?" I responded, " Oh...I'm not pregnant." Oh poor guy, his whole demeanor changed. I then told him I was joking and proceeded to laugh hysterically. That certainly made the day move along more quickly :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment