Thursday, August 2, 2012

17 weeks and 2 days

Two days ago I went in for my follow up prenatal appointment praying that she would be able to tell me the gender of at least one baby before my anatomy ultrasound next week.And she did!!! I was sooo happy. We could not see the gender of baby B but we did see baby A. I wanted to tell my hubby in a special way so I went to the dollar store and found a baby candle in the same color as the gender. I then wrapped it up and waited for him to come home. When he opened it his expression was priceless! He just smiled to himself and then started cheesing and gave me a high-five. He then immediately ran upstairs and started looking for baby names. How awesome is that!?

The ultrasound itself was sooo cool. They were both moving like crazy. Baby A was looking at us with his open hands by his head. He looked like he was making a face. lol! It was such an emotional experience. The sonogram photo is below. On the top you can see the back of baby A. On the bottom you can see both of their little heads. My mom says," Wow they have big heads I thought that was the sac!" lol. Thanks Mom, it runs in my family :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment