Tuesday, October 23, 2012

29 weeks pregnant

Today I saw my daughter yawning on the sonogram screen. It was soooo cute! I am so grateful that God is allowing me to experience this. Right now both my babies are breeched. Their heads are right next to each other and my son continually kicks me in my lower pelvis area (quite uncomfortable). My next formal anatomy scan is in 2 weeks.  My nights vary. Sometime I get a good night sleep and other times I wake up 3 or 4 times a night to use the bathroom.

My husband is beyond cute! He keeps kissing my belly and talking to them. He's really looking forward to being a dad. I am grateful that we get to experience being parents for the first time,together. I am currently working on a scrapbook for the babies. I am not the most creative person but my cousin made one for me and it was sooo cute so I want my twins to have one.

My belly measured 41 cm and I gained about 36 pounds so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment