Saturday, June 2, 2012

8 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant

Yesterday was an interesting day. I was certainly feeling pregnant. I was exhausted at work and could barely keep my eyes open. When I got home DH and I decided to watch a movie (Man on a Ledge) and I think I went to the bathroom every 15 minutes, no exaggeration... On another note, I decided to try a new prenatal pill because I was tired of  the gummies with the bad after taste. And because I read that I needed to increase my folic acid intake because of the twins. The only prenatal I could find with 1000 mcg of folate was "Simply One Prenatal Power Vitamins." It appears to have great reviews online. Many women claim that its the only vitamin that did not cause them to puke. They are horse pills which aren't the most fun to consume but they are full of nutrients.

I've been trying my best to eat healthy. So far, Today I had a bowl of sprouted amaranth cereal with an organic banana and almond milk. I also had half an organic grapefruit and a bit of organic applesauce. I'm am finding a lot of pleasure in eating healthy for my twins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment