Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hair, Indigo and Other Things

I really haven’t been doing much to my hair. My goal is to stop trimming so often. I’ve just been moisturizing my ends with HELTR leave in, water, and coconut oil, nightly and twisting into a bun. I try to shampoo every 7-10 days if my scalp has build up. I co-wash when I am changing hair styles ie. from a braidout to a bun or vise versa. I straighten every so often, usually by roller-setting. I try not to flat-iron often.
Between school and trying to maintain a consistent fitness routine, my hair has become less of a priority. As long as I keep it moisturized and it’s not breaking… I’m happy….
On another note, the indigo did not fully take to my hair. It is darker but not black, like I prefer. I am trying to decide whether I want to reapply it before or after my next relaxer touch up…

No comments:

Post a Comment