Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding Party Experience

DH and I were apart of a wedding party this past weekend. It was such a wonderful experience but I was a little disappointed. We were standing in front of the church for about an hour and all of a sudden I started sweating; my legs started shaking and I felt dizzy! I ate and drank water that morning so I didn't understand what was happening. For 5 minutes, I debated whether or not to sit down. I thought about the repercussions of me fainting versus sitting and pictured people rushing over to help me off the floor and completely disrupt the ceremony.  I decided to just suck it up and sit myself down! SO I sat for a few minutes and then returned to my post. After the wedding I examined my feet and noticed that they were REALLY swollen. 

I really hate to feel like my pregnancy is a disability but I am accepting that you will have limitations during pregnancy! It would have been nice to know what they were BEFORE the ceremony...However, GOD is sooo good because that could have been much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment