Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hair Update- Trim

Yesterday I went to my old stylist and being pregnant I decided on a whim to let her trim my hair. And yes! She trimmed too much. I am barely grazing BSL but I must say that my hair looks really nice. I've been pretty lazy with keeping it up myself so I think the trim was necessary because even after my May 15th trim from the other stylist, my ends still looked "chewed". I wanted my hair to look neat this time. I will continue to go to my regular stylist every two weeks but I doubt I will let her trim my hair again anytime this year or next ;-) I guess I haven't really been taking my pregnancy hair seriously because I have no idea how it will react to the pregnancy. I don't want to obsess over it growing long and thick and then be upset that it sheds postpartum. I figure I will get back on my hair game and actively grow it out again after the twins are born ::knock on wood:: if I have time. I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment