Monday, June 4, 2012

8 weeks 6 days

Today I was extremely exhausted at work. It could be a combination of my being pregnant and the fact that work is pretty slow at my job.  I've been having an issue with my breathing where it is difficult for me to take a satisfying deep breath. This issue has occurred since I was a child and doctor's never seemed to find anything wrong. Oh well... All I can do is keep praying and searching...

Today and yesterday I had some mild cramping which I believe is due to my uterus stretching. It was kind of cool to experience this and mostly everything that comes with pregnancy (except for the mood swings). I was in the kitchen day dreaming about starting family traditions like baking cookies during the holidays or my kids helping me cook. I am really looking forward to meeting my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment